- Jan 25 Bureau of Registration and Elections to Hold Open Houses in February and March at Northern Dauphin Human Services Center
- Jan 18 Dauphin County Commissioners Approve Real Estate Tax Credit for Volunteer Emergency Responders
- Jan 17 Former Correctional Officer Charged with Indecent Assault of Inmate
- Jan 4 Dauphin County Board of Elections in Place for 2023
- Dec 28 Man, 63, Dies at Dauphin County Prison on Dec. 24; Investigation Ongoing
- Dec 20 Commissioners Issue Checks from Charity Golf Outing to Non-Profit Organizations
Announcements & Highlights
- Dauphin County NOW: Read Our Winter Newsletter In this free edition of the newsletter, read about the 2023 county budget, efforts to increase affordable housing options, and election successes.
- Approved: Commissioners Pass 2023 Budget with No Tax Increase for 18th Straight Year The budget prioritizes a strong workforce and maintaining a high standard in providing essential services.
- 2023 Dog Licenses Now On Sale In Treasurer’s Office Dog licenses for 2023 are now online in the Dauphin County Treasurer’s Office. Pennsylvania law requires all dogs three months and older be licensed by Jan. 1.
- Opioid Remediation Grant Program Dauphin County is allocated $13 million over the next 18 years as its share of a historic opioid settlement designed to send billions of dollars nationwide to bolster prevention and treatment efforts.
- Now Hiring Dauphin County government offers a variety of full-time and part-time employment opportunities.
- Park RX Join us on the road to a healthier YOU this year by spending some quality time in nature with our Park Rx series of programs.
Explore our partner site to find some of the best things to do in Dauphin County!