Parks & Recreation Eventssee all
- Apr 11 April 19th Commissioners' Meeting Update
- Feb 22 Dauphin County Commissioners Approve $8.3 Million in Gaming Grants for Emergency Services, Affordable Housing, Youth Programs, Recreation Projects Across the County
- Jan 25 Bureau of Registration and Elections to Hold Open Houses in February and March at Northern Dauphin Human Services Center
- Jan 18 Dauphin County Commissioners Approve Real Estate Tax Credit for Volunteer Emergency Responders
- Jan 17 Former Correctional Officer Charged with Indecent Assault of Inmate
- Jan 4 Dauphin County Board of Elections in Place for 2023
Announcements & Highlights
- Election Results Polls are open until 8pm for the municipal primary election. Unofficial results will be posted after the polls close at 8pm.
- Parks are places of joy! Parks provide green space for play and activities for all ages and abilities.
- Dauphin County NOW: Read Our Spring Newsletter Commissioners offer tax relief to volunteers. Students Learn The Ropes As Commissioners Make A Push To Expand Hiring Network
- Gaming Grants Will Fund Safety Improvements, Youth Programs, Food Banks, Affordable Housing The Board of Commissioners approved on Feb. 22 the awarding of 151 total projects with funding available through the casino local share revenue program.
- Approved: Commissioners Pass 2023 Budget with No Tax Increase for 18th Straight Year The budget prioritizes a strong workforce and maintaining a high standard in providing essential services.
- 2023 Dog Licenses Now On Sale In Treasurer’s Office Dog licenses for 2023 are now online in the Dauphin County Treasurer’s Office. Pennsylvania law requires all dogs three months and older be licensed by Jan. 1.
Meet the Commissioners
Dauphin County Commissioners are essentially the CEOs of the county, with authority over budgets and finance, debts, contracts, appointment of department heads and staff.
Explore our partner site to find some of the best things to do in Dauphin County!